Epoxy Moulding Compounds (EMC) are high-performance thermosetting materials that are able to be processed using transfer or injection moulding.
Duresco Epoxy Moulding Compounds usually exhibit the following characteristics:
- High electrical insulation properties
- High dimensional stability and temperature resistance
- Low viscosity; mild and well sealed encapsulation of inserts
- Low water absorption combined with outstanding chemical resistance
- Reliable, long-term use under difficult chemical conditions
- Excellent price/performance ratio