1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER2.1 Duresco GmbH, Benkenstrasse 250, 4108 Witterswil, Switzerland
2.2 You can reach our data protection officer at: Data protection officer Duresco GmbH, Benkenstrasse 250, 4108 Witterswil, Switzerland, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.KINDS OF PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING3.1 Customer data respectively supplier data, are data which is required by Duresco for the processing of contracts. Duresco records such data if and to the extent of which they are necessary for the processing of the contract, for the maintenance of technical operational safety and for invoicing as well as collection. Usually, the following data is being collected: archive number, last name, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and language. The data may vary depending on the services requested.
3.2 Further Duresco processes such data arising from the usage of our website (www.duresco.ch) respectively data that has been provided to us via our website. The data processing is carried out to analyse the internet traffic of our website and to improve the functionality of our website. The processing of the data is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of Duresco.
3.3 Duresco does not collect any personal data if you use the website (www.duresco.ch) for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not log in, register or otherwise transmit information to Duresco to use the website – except data that the browser transmits to enable the visit of the website.
3.4 Further Duresco uses applicant data, meaning data that is needed for a complete job application and its processing. Usually, the following data is being collected: last name, first name, address, language, e-mail address, password, information from the CV and additional documents (e.g. diploma). Duresco uses the applicant data for the recruiting process. In principle, applicant data is not used any further.
3.5 A further usage of the data only occurs with additional information and consent of the person concerned or supplier.
4. CONTACT4.1 If you contact us via email or the contact form, the data you provide will be used for the purpose of processing your request. We must have this data in order to process and answer your inquiry; otherwise we will not be able to answer it in full or at all. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. Your data will be deleted once we have fully answered your inquiry and there is no further legal obligation to store your data, such as if an order or contract resulted therefrom.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA6.1 We also integrate the following social media sites into our website. The integration takes place via a linked graphic of the respective site. The use of these graphics stored on our own servers prevents the automatic connection to the servers of these networks for their display. Only by clicking on the corresponding graphic will you be forwarded to the service of the respective social network. Once you click, that network may record information about you and your visit to our site. It cannot be ruled out that such data will be processed in the United States. Initially, this data includes such things as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and the page visited. If you are logged into your user account on that network, however, the network operator might assign the information collected about your visit to our site to your personal account. If you interact by clicking Like, Share, etc., this information can be stored your personal user account and possibly posted on the respective network. To prevent this, you need to log out of your social media account before clicking on the graphic. The various social media networks also offer settings that you can configure accordingly. The following social networks are integrated into our site by linked graphics:
7. NEWSLETTER7.1 We offer you the opportunity to register for our free newsletter on our website. We use Sendinblue to send newsletters. Sendinblue is a service provided by the company Sendinblue GmbH, Köpenicker Str. 126, 10179 Berlin, hereinafter referred to as " Sendinblue ". If you sign up to receive our newsletter, the data requested during the registration process (your email address) will be processed by Sendinblue. For this your IP address and the date of your registration will be saved along with the time. As a further part of the registration process, your consent to the sending of the newsletter will be obtained, the content will be described in concrete terms and reference made to this data protection declaration. Additionally at
Sendinblue offers further data protection information.
The newsletters sent by Sendinblue contain technologies by which we can analyse whether and when an email was opened and whether and which links contained in the newsletter were followed. We save this data in addition to the technical data (system data and IP address) so that the respective newsletter can be best tailored to your wishes and interests. The data thus collected is used to continuously improve the quality of our newsletters.
The legal basis for sending the newsletter and the analysis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a.) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Consent to the newsletter being sent can be revoked at any time with future effect in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. To do this, you only have to inform us of your revocation or click the unsubscribe link contained in each newsletter. (Model Data Protection Statement for Anwaltskanzlei Weiß & Partner)
8.2 By means of the cookies, Duresco improves the comfort and quality of the offers by storing user settings, for example. Utilizing e-offers is also possible without cookies. In their browser, users can deactivate the storing of cookies, restrict it to certain websites or configure their browser in such a way that the browser notifies them before a cookie is stored. Cookies can be deleted from the hard drive of the computer at any time via the data protection feature of the browser. In this case, the functions and user experience of the e-offers can be limited.
9. USE OF MATOMO9.1 Our website uses Matomo (formerly: PIWIK). This is open-source software with which we can analyze the use of our site. Data such as your IP address, the pages you visit, the website from which you came (referrer URL), the duration of your visit, and the frequency of your visits is processed. Matomo stores a cookie on your device via your browser in order to collect this data. This cookie is valid for one week. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis and optimization of our website. We use Matomo with the "Automatically Anonymize Visitor IPs" function. This anonymization function truncates your IP address by two bytes so that it is impossible to assign it to you or to the internet connection you are using. If you do not agree to this processing, you have the option of preventing the installation of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. Further details can be found in the section about cookies above. In addition, you have the option of terminating the analysis of your usage behavior by opting out. By confirming the link
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.a cookie is stored on your device via your browser to prevent any further analysis. Please note, however, that you must click the above link again if you delete the cookies stored on your end device. (Model Data Protection Statement for Anwaltskanzlei Weiß & Partner)
10. RECIPIENTS AND DURATION OF STORAGE10.1 Except otherwise specifically stated, your data will not be transferred to anythird party.
10.2 Unless otherwise stated, we store usage data and other personal data as long as we think necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or otherwise for the purposes for which they are processed. We will delete your data as soon as it is no longer needed and in any case after the expiry of any legally prescribed maximum retention period.
11. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT11.1 Every person has the right to be informed, to correct incorrect personal data, to block and to delete personal data, provided, however, that no retention period imposed by law is applicable or the personal data is mandatory for fulfilling a contract.
11.2 In addition, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
11.3 For questions, changes, revocations, and deletions, please contact the DPO directly: Data protection officer Duresco GmbH, Benkenstrasse 250, 4108 Witterswil, Switzerland, or by email to email@example.com
12. RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY12.1 Concerned people have the right to complain at the responsible authorities when they think the handling of their personal data is not in accordance with the law.
12.2 Duresco maintains up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from being accessed by third parties. These are adjusted according to the current state of technology.
Date of Last Revision: Witterswil, 28. Juli 2021
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.